In our experience the specific need and level of experience varies much from one company to the other. Market entry is not an exact science and export advice has to be tailored according to the specific challenges an exporter faces. However, the process towards international success is usually the same. To make it easy, we have summarized this process in our R-A-P-I-D approach:
- READY: Is your product ready for other markets? And are you?
- ABSORB: Collect as much relevant information as possible.
- PRIORITIZE: Use your market intelligence to prioritize your markets and actions.
- INTERACT: Visit your market, select your partners and interact with your customer.
- DEVELOP: Create a strategy and form a strong team to achieve your commercial goals.
Every aspect of market entry is integrated in our service. We help your company to prepare, find the right information, select your market, create a strategy and, if needed, help you develop a new market.
You can find more usefull steps and tools in the expertise we have shared.
Get a voucher for export coaching (for Dutch companies only)
ICI Business is assigned by the Netherlands Enterprise Agency (RVO) to carry out individual coaching activities under the scheme of Starters International Business (SIB). This means that Dutch companies can benefit from our expertise by using a subsidized voucher. It is an excellent way to validate your international ideas and start new business abroad.
Remco de Valk
" It is my pleasure to recommend Michel, his performance working proved that he will be a valuable addition to any company. (…) If his performance and expertise for my company is a good indication of how he would perform in yours, he would be an extremely positive asset. "